The injection mold acceptance standard is recognized from the product quality, mold structure, injection molding process requirements, etc., accordingly, the injection mold quality is evaluated.
In order to ensure that the injection mold can produce qualified products, it is normal to invest in production, ensuring the production life of the mold meets the production requirements of product design. The injection mold must be pass injection mold acceptance standards qualified to be produced.
Below are the 120 lists of injection mold acceptance standards
Forming product appearance, size, matching of injection mold acceptance standards
- The surface of the product does not allow defects: disadvantageous, charred, over the white, white line, peak, bubble, ribbon (or pulling, break), cover, wrinkles.
- Melt: Generally, the circular punched hole is not more than 5 mm and is less than 15 mm in the length of the heterogeneous perforation, and the intensity of the fusion margin can be used.
- Contraction: There is no contraction in the appearance surface, which is not allowed to allow slight shrinkage (hand inductive).
- Generally small product plane is less than 0.3mm, there is an assembly requirement for assembly requirements.
- The appearance is obviously not impatient, material, and products can generally do not have bubbles.
- The geometry of the product, the size of the size should meet the officially effective opening drawing (or 3D file) requirements, the product tolerance needs to be based on the principle of tolerance, the axial dimensional tolerance is negative, the hole size tolerance is tolerance, the customer has Required as required.
- Product wall thickness: Product wall thickness generally requires the average wall thickness, the non-average wall thickness should comply with the drawing requirements, and the tolerance should be -0.1mm depending on the mold characteristics.
- Product cooperation: Class shell under circulation – surface misalignment is less than 0.1mm, does not have a phenomenon, with a hole, axis, and face to ensure cooperation and use requirements.
Mold appearance standard for injection mold acceptance standards
- The injection mold nameplate is complete, the character is clear, and the arrangement is neat.
- The nameplate should be fixed to the template and the reference corner on the feet. The nameplate is reliable, it is not easy to peel off.
- The cooling water juice should be used in the plastic block insertion mouth, and the customer needs to request.
- The cooling water nozzle should not extend the surface of the mold.
- The cooling nozzle needs to be processed, the aperture diameter is 25mm, 30 mm, 35 mm, and the aperture chamfer, chamfer should be consistent.
- The cooling nozzle should have an entry and demonstration.
- Marking English characters and numbers should be greater than 5.
- Where the position is 10mm below the water mouth, the writing should be clear, beautiful, neat, uniform spacing.
- The injection mold accessory should not affect the hoisting and storage of the mold. There are exposed cylinders, aqueous mouth, pre-re-locate mechanism, etc. below the installation, which should have support leg protection.
- Installing the support of the legs to fix the support legs on the mold, too-long support legs can be fastened to the mold.
- The top outlet size of the mold should meet the designated injection molding machine, in addition to small molds, only one center is taken out.
- The positioning loop should be fixed, the diameter of 100 mm, 250 mm is 250 mm, and the positioning loop is from 10 to 20 mm. Customers have another requirement.
- The shape of the injection mold should meet the requirements of the designated injection molding machine.
- Molds installed and required should indicate the installation direction with arrows on the front template or post template. The arrow should have “UP” words, the arrows and text are yellow, the word is 50 mm.
- The surface of the model should not have pits, rust, excess rings, and water vapor, oil holes, etc., and defects affecting appearance.
- The injection mold should not be hoisted, transported, and the mold is not allowed to remove the mold parts, and the hanging ring must not interfere with the nozzle, cylinder, pre-repellent bit rod.
Mold material and hardness standard in injection mold acceptance standards
- The mold model should be used in accordance with standard models.
- Injection mold forming parts and casting systems (core, dynamic mold insert, active insert, shunt cone, pushrod, gate sleeve) material adopt material than 40 Cr or higher.
- When injection molding is easy to corrode, the molded part should be made of corrosion resistance, or its molded surface should take corrosion-resistant measures.
- The hardness of the mold components should not be less than 50 HRC, or the surface hardening treatment hardness should be higher than 600 hV.
Injection molding, reset, pumping core, pickup standard in injection mold acceptance standards
- Should be smooth, with no abnormal sound.
- The surface of the inclined top should be polished, the oblique top is lower than the shaped mandes.
- The sliders should open the oil tank, and the surface needs to be nitrided, and the surface hardness is above HV700.
- All the rods should have a stop positioning, and each rod should be numbered.
- The top distance application limit block is limited.
- The reset spring should be used as a standard piece, and the spring should not be ground and cut.
- The slider, the core should have the stroke limit, the small slider spring limit, the spring is inconvenient to use the wave screw; the cylinder core must have a stroke switch.
- The slider core is generally used as an oblique column, and the oblique column angle should be 2 ° -3 ° compared to the slider. The slider stroke should be drawn by a cylinder.
- When the finishing of the cylinder core molded part is covered, the cylinder should be processed from the lock mechanism.
- There should be a wear plate with a wear plate in a large slider having a width of the slider. The wear plate material should be used for T8A. After the heat treatment is HRC50-55, the wear plate is 0.05-0.1 mm higher than the surface, and make oil tank.
- The rod should not be stronger.
- Pour the hook on the top rod, the direction of the barb should be consistent, and the barb is easy to remove from the product.
- The tape gap between the top rod hole and the top rod, the length of the sealing section, the surface roughness of the top rod hole should be required according to the relevant corporate standards.
- The article should be conducive to operating work.
- It is easy to follow the oblique top when the product is jealous, and there should be grooved or etched on the top rod.
- The top blocks that are fixed on the top rod should be firm and reliable, and the four-week non-forming portions should be machined from a 3 ° -5 ° slope, and the lower periphery should be championed.
- There should be no ferrule in the oil hole on the mold.
- The return rod end face is flat, with no soldering. There is no gasket at the bottom of the embryo, spot welding.
- The three-plate model is guided smoothly, and the gate plate is easy to pull away.
- The three-plate mode limit pulling should be disposed of on both sides of the mold mounting direction, or extroverted outside the mold frame to prevent limit tie rods and operators.
- The airway should be smooth, and the hydraulic head is reset should be in place.
- The air outlet should be opened at the bottom of the guide.
- The positioning pin cannot have a gap.
Cooling, heating system standard in injection mold acceptance standards
- The cooling or heating system should be fully unblocked.
- The seal should be reliable, the system must not have leakage phenomenon at 0.5 MPa pressure, easy to overhaul
- The size and shape of the sealing tank opening on the mold should meet the relevant standard requirements.
- The sealed circle should be applied to butter, and the mold is high after placing.
- Water, oil flow baffle boards should be non-corrosive materials.
- The front and rear modes use a centralized water supply method.
Pouring system standard in injection mold acceptance standards
- The gate setting should not affect the appearance of the product and meet product assembly.
- In the flow path section, the length should be designed to shorten the process, reduce the cross-sectional area to shorten the filling and cooling time, while the plastic of the pouring system should be minimal.
- The partial cross-section of the three board mode varies should be trapezoidal or semi-circular.
- The three plates are broken on the gate plate, and the gate inlet diameter should be less than 3mm, and there is a step 3mm of the recessed gate plate at the ball.
- The ball head pulls rod should be reliably fixed, which can be pressed under the positioning loop, and the headless screw can be fixed or pressed with a pressure plate.
- The gate, the flow path should be used according to the drawing size requirements, and the handlebar grinding machine is not allowed.
- Point gate should be required according to the requirements.
- The front end of the shunt should have a prolonged portion as a cold body.
- Tube rod Z is poured with a sleek transition.
- The split on the divided surface should be circular, and the front and rear mold cannot be misaligned.
- The incident gate on the top pad should be contracted without a surface.
- The diameter of the transparent product, and the depth should meet the design standards.
- The material is easy to remove, the appearance of the article is not a girlfriend, and the product assembly is not residual.
- Bend hook, two-part inserts should be a nitride, surface hardness reaches HV700.
Forming section, grading surface, venting tank standard in injection mold acceptance standards
- The surface of the front and rear mold should not have a defect that affects the appearance of the unexpected, pit, rust, and more.
- Inserts with the frame, the surrounding fillet should have a gap of less than 1 mm.
- The divided surface is kept clean, neat, with no hand-made rubbing wheel mill, and the sealing portion has no depression.
- The depth of the exhaust slot should be smaller than the onset of the plastic.
- Insertion of insertion should be in place, ready to position, reliable positioning.
- Insert, insert, etc. should be reliably positioned, the circular parts are stopped, and the copper sheet below inserts, the iron sheet.
- The end face of the soven is consistent with the core.
- The front and rear molded parts have no defects such as the deck, chamfer.
- The tendon is going smoothly.
- The product of the multi-cavity mold, the left-right side, should indicate that L or R, customers have required position and size, should comply with customer requirements, generally do not affect the appearance and assembly, the font size is 1/8.
- The structural lock surface is in place, and more than 75% is encountered.
- The rod should be arranged in the lateral wall, close to the rib, the boss, and use a larger pension.
- For the same piece, the numbers 1, 2, 3, etc. should be indicated.
- Each touch, insert the face, the layout face should be grounded.
- The partial surface sealing portion should meet the design standards. Medium following molds are 10-20mm, large molds 30-50mm, and the remaining parts are processed.
- Skin patterns and sandblasts should be uniform to meet customer requirements.
- The appearance requires the product, the screws on the article should have anti-shrinkage measures.
- Screw columns in-depth more than 20 mm should use the top tube.
- The thickness of the article should be uniform, and the deviation is controlled below ± 0.15 mm.
- The width of the rib should be less than 60% of the wall thickness of the appearance.
- Inverse top, insert on the slider should have a reliable way.
- The front mold is inserted into the post-mold or the rear mold inserted into the front mold, and there should be a level to lock the plane to be processed.
Injection molding production process in injection mold acceptance standards
- The mold should have the stability of injection molding and the repeatability of the stability and process parameter adjustment of injection molding.
- Injection pressure during mold injection generally should generally be less than 85% of the maximum injection pressure of the injection molding machine.
- The injection speed during mold injection molding, three-quarters of the three strokes are not less than 10% of the rated maximum injection speed or more than 90% of the rated maximum injection speed.
- The pressure in the mold injection molding should generally be less than 85% of the actual maximum injection pressure.
- The mode of the mold injection molding should be smaller than 90% of the applied models.
- During the injection molding process, the removal of products and water ports is easy and safe (time is generally no more than 2 seconds).
- Mold with inlay products, the insert installation is convenient during production, and the insert is fixed.
Packaging, transportation standards in injection mold acceptance standards
- The mold-type cavity should clean up and discharge anti-rust oil.
- The sliding member should be applied to the oil.
- The gate envelopes application of grease blocker.
- The mold should install the locking temper, the specifications meet the design requirements.
- The spare parts of the spare parts should be complete, and the name of the list and supplier is accompanied.
6, Mold water, liquid, gas, electric import, and export should take sealing measures to prevent foreign matter from entering.
- The mold exterior surface is applied, and the customer has requested as required.
- The mold should be made of moisture-proof, waterproof, prevent bumper packaging, customers have requested as required.
- Mold product drawings, structural drawings, cooling heating system drawings, heat flow drawings, spare parts and mold material suppliers in detail, instructions, test mode report, factory testing certificate, electronic documentation should be complete.
Besides the 120 Lists of Injection Mold Acceptance Standards article, you may also be interested in the below articles.
Summary Of 50 Injection Mold Structure Operation Dynamic Diagrams
Auto Parts Stamping Die Design Concept
18 FAQ Of Injection Molding Machine Mold Clamping