What is Mold Cooling Component Baffle Board?
Baffle board also called plug baffle, has many styles such as straight plug baffles, spiral plug baffles, with stainless steel, brass, or aluminum materials.
Baffle Boards Types
Z9661 Type Straight plug baffles
Straight plug baffles drawing
Z9662 Type Spiral plug baffles
Spiral plug baffles drawing
BFPXR Type Flat plug baffles
Flat plug baffles drawing
The mold baffle board is generally installed in the mold with a long protrusion or inside the core. It should be that the core is not allowed to drill on the outer surface. Only one hole can be drilled at the bottom, and then separated by a beryllium copper sheet to form a water transport circuit. To achieve the cooling effect.
The mold baffle board can be installed quickly to reduce the time of up and down the mold, establish a failure mode and impact analysis library, and prevent water.
Baffle boards are generally not used in the mold cooling water path, but if the cooling water path is a single bottom-up water inlet and outlet, it is required to install 1 to 2 upward cooling baffle boards in the same port or in the same straight water path.
Quality inspection problem
- Establish the processing technology for the mold water barrier, and summarize the mold parts list, purchased parts list, standard parts list, self-made parts list, self-made standard parts list, material list, heat treatment parts list, The list of wearing parts and mold costs, to ensure that relevant resources can be in place in time.
- Combine production plan management and schedule management to ensure that relevant equipment can be used effectively, prevent personnel from being idle, and enable all links in processing and manufacturing to be linked together.
- Establish a failure mode and impact analysis library: Establish a mold design, manufacturing failure mode, and impact analysis library, and prevent the same problem from appearing next time through meetings, announcements, computer sharing, plus rewards and penalties.
- Quick installation, reduces the time of up and down molds and improve work efficiency.
- Uniform water flow to ensure product quality and efficiency of injection molding, die-casting, and blow molding.
- Price advantage and quality assurance to improve competitiveness.