What are Angle Pins?
Angle Pins are supplied with a pre-machined spherical radius on the head to eliminate the need for angle grinding usually required on the pinhead.
Angle pins and angle pin inserts are used to actuate sliding core blocks and are often used in conjunction with a form of core slide retainer.
- Spherical Radius on Head allows installation without extra machining on the head
- Precision ground shanks provide the press-fit necessary for secure installation
- Smooth surface with non-galling surface treatment eliminates wear
- Made from High Tinsel Strength Steel and treated for Lubricity
The Angle Pins’ Drawing:
The Angle Pins’ Specifications:
TO ORDER SPECIFY: DG MF-034-D-L-(d2)
The angle pin column acts as a guide, use for the molds with oblique demolding, In order to separate off the core in the form of a side core, The mold angle pin of SUJ2 steel, and then can also be used as straight leader pins.
Angle Pins Installation Instructions:
* Diameter dimension specified for the hole will provide approximately .000 to .001 clearance with the “P” diameter to a press-fit area of the pins. Moldmaker to adjust “D” diameter hole dimensions to obtain the specific fit required.
Cut angle pin to length as required to achieve desired travel on the slide. Typically, a spherical radius or cone shape with a spherical radius is machined on the end of the angle pin (opposite the head)
Spherical radius on the head is suitable for angles up to and including 20 degrees.
DGMF Mold Clamps Co., Ltd supplies the ejector pins, straight ejector pins, ejector sleeve pins, ejector blades, shoulder ejector pins, guide pins, core pins, angle pins, dowel pins, guide bushing, A-type sprue bushing, B-type sprue bushing, C-type sprue bushing, small gate sprue bushing, big gate sprue bushing, etc.
Contact the DGMF team for the injection mold components specification, inventory, pricing.
There are no reviews yet.