3 in 1 Multi-functional Combination Eyebolt For Lifting
The 3 in 1 Eyebolt For Lifting is an eyebolt with three different threaded bolt sizes combine in one eye ring for lifting, pulling, or securing.
3 in 1 Combination Eyebolt For Lifting Features:
Plated Color Can Be Customized
The Three Bolt Sizes Can Be Customized
3 in 1 Eyebolt For Lifting Specifications
M12 M16 M20 Sizes Three In One Multi-functional Eyebolt Are Available
M16 M20 M24 Sizes Three In One Multi-functional Eyebolt Are Available
This high-strength heavy-duty eyebolt 3 in 1 with multi-functional is ideal for lifting machine parts. Eyebolts may only be tightened manually and are not suitable for the diagonal pull.
Eye Bolts (eyebolts) and Eye Nuts are also commonly known in the lifting industry as lifting eyes. Available in a wide range of metric and imperial sizes in our stock.
3 in 1 Combination Eyebolt For Lifting Usage
Lifting eye bolts are widely used in ports, shipbuilding, railways, construction, plastic machinery, industrial control, pipeline auxiliary equipment, maritime rescue, airport construction, aerospace, venues, and other important industries and infrastructure construction machinery equipment.
Precautions for using eyebolts
- The user must be trained before use, in order to be able to use the product correctly and ensure safety;
2. For different occasions and application scenarios, choose the correct type, grade, and length of the eyebolts;
3. Before use, check carefully to see if there is damage, if any, replace it.
4. Rotate until it fits closely with the supporting surface, and it is not allowed to use tools to tighten;
5. For different types of lifting eye screws, the lifting direction should be within the range of the force direction.
6. If the wear is found to exceed 10% of the interface diameter during use, it must be stopped. If forced to use, safety accidents are likely to occur
For load capacities in the permitted directions of pull please refer to the load capacity table.
During assembly, ensure that improper loading cannot arise due to any of the following factors:
The direction of pull is obstructed
The direction of pull is not within the indicated area
Please note that the DGMF 3 in 1 eyebolt may only be placed under load in the direction of pull! For those methods of lifting
Please use the screwable eyebolts PLGW or screwable lifting points PLAW, PLBW, or PLDW.
There are no reviews yet.