What are Mold Parting Locks?
Mold Parting lock is also called nylon mold clamp, resin shutter, nylon mold lock, resin mold clamp, nylon resin shutter, etc. It is a mold component that adjusts the friction between the template and the nylon sleeve by locking the tapered bolts.
The Mold Components Parting Locks’ Drawing
The Mold Parting Locks Specifications
|Model Number||Type||D||d 1||M||B||L||H|
The Mold Parting Locks Mounting method and Attention
- Insert the resin sleeve into the movable side of the template approximately 3 mm.
- Create a hole in the fixed side of the template and complete it to reduce the internal surface roughness.
- To maintain the durability of the mold parting lock, perform R chamfering on the entrance edge instead of C chamfering. If not the life cycle will shorten.
- PLBS bushings specifically designed for use with this split lock help to replace the R chamfer and surface finish process. The tapered bolt of this mold opening controller can be tightened or loosened to adjust the tension.
- Place the Parting lock bolt on moving the side of the mold Install min 4 nos. on one mold of 2 nos. each on both sides of the plate After placement of the Parting locks on the plate, turn the bolt to 90° and the plastic lock will expand
- Injection Mold weight <100kg using 4 pieces of 12Ø,
Injection Mold weight < 500kg, using 4 pieces of 16Ø,
Injection Mold weight <1,000kg using 4 pieces of 20Ø,
Injection Mold weight >1,000kg, using at least 6 pieces.
If more load is to be puled than the above limit then uses more numbers of Parting locks to be used. i.e. 6 or 8nos
- Do not apply any lubricant on the plastic part. Doing so will reduce the friction and grip
Mold Parting Locks Feature and Structure
- Material: Nylon Resin +strength alloy steel, JIS standard.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Can also be installed into small, medium-sized, and 2-sectional injecting metal pipes or can be installed on sliding bases.
- Do not add oil and grease on parting locks, Or else the friction will reduce.
- Package: Small packed in box 10 pieces.
Mold Parting Locks’ Pictures
There are no reviews yet.