What is Knurled Head Thumb Screws With Shoulder?
The Knurled Head Thumb Screws With Shoulder is Knurled Head Thumb Screws With Shoulder Low-profile Phillips Drive.
Steel Thread, Knurled Head, With Shoulder, Thumb Screw, Flared Shoulder Knurled Head Knob Bolts.
Knurled Head Thumb Screws Features and Benefits
Knurled head types have a pattern of ridges that allow for easy gripping and tightening by hand. Knurled head types are common in applications requiring frequent fastening and unfastening.
Steel is strong and durable but less corrosion resistant than stainless steel. To improve its resistance to corrosion, it may receive additional finishes and coatings. like nickel or black plating.
Knurled Head Thumb Screws With Shoulder Specifications
DGMF offers knurled thumb screws available in washer face, plain, and push styles in American and Metric dimensions.
Knurled Shoulder Thumbscrews M4 Drawing
Knurled Shoulder Thumbscrews M5 Drawing
Knurled Head Thumb Screws With Shoulder Application
Knurled screws have high-quality characteristics such as insulation, non-magnetic, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance, and never rust. Modified engineering plastics have the strength and impact resistance compared to metals.
The plastic screws we often say are commonly called nylon screws. After adding 30% glass fiber, its mechanical properties are far better than ordinary nylon. The materials used in knurled screws are becoming more and more diversified, the performance is continuously improved, and the application fields are becoming wider.
1. Medical equipment industry (insulation, non-magnetic, environmental protection, anti-interference number, making medical machinery and equipment safer to use)
2. Wind power industry (isolation and insulation of chassis circuit PCB boards)
3. Aerospace industry (insulation and anti-interference number on electronic equipment)
4. Office equipment industry (never rust, beautiful and practical)
5. Petrochemical industry (high-temperature resistance, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, extending the service life of the equipment)
6. Electronic industry (insulation, anti-interference, lightweight)
7. Communication industry (insulation, non-magnetic, safety)
8. Shipbuilding industry (acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, extended service life), etc…
The specifications and sizes of knurled screws are complete to meet the needs of different occasions.
DGMF also supplies the Stainless Steel Knurled Phillips ThumbScrews, Stainless Steel Knurled Flat Head Thumbscrew, and other styles.
Knurled Head Thumb Screws With Shoulder Pictures