What is Hose Nipple Pipe Fitting?
Hose nipple pipe fittings generally refer to iron mold cooling nipple and copper mold cooling nipple.
The hose nipple pipe fittings are a copper joint for mold temperature control, die-casting mold, blow mold, plastic mold, injection molding machine cooling water transportation, one end has teeth, connected to the mold or equipment hole, there are metric teeth, imperial teeth, and American teeth, etc.,
They are exposed outside the mold to receive water. Because of the needs of mold or material equipment design, water needs to be drawn from the mold surface into the cavity, so different sizes and specifications are customized according to the mold design.
The aliases of mold cooling hose nipples products are mold cooling nipples, water cooling nipples, mold nipples, mold nozzles, mold temperature control joints, die temperature control fittings, etc.
Mold cooling hose nipples are divided into traditional mold water nozzles and quick-release connector water nozzles: traditional water nozzles have teeth at one end and a hose at the other end.
Commonly used teeth are 1/8PT, 1/4PT, 1/2AT (coarse teeth), 3 /8AT (coarse teeth), M12*1.75, M10*1.5, the diameter of the end of the hose is 10MM and 12MM, and it can also be produced according to the required size; one end of the quick connector is a tooth, and the other end is a quick connector. Commonly used teeth are 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, etc.
The shape of the quick-release coupling plug end is different according to different brands. The traditional mold nozzles can be used alone, but the quick release gas coupling should be matched with the mold quick release hose coupling to use the mold cooling nipples.
Mold Cooling Hose Nipple Pipe Fittings product distinction
- The teeth of mold cooling hose nipples include PT teeth (taper teeth), NPT teeth (American teeth), BSP teeth (straight teeth), M metric teeth, etc., which can be produced according to customer needs.
- The mold nipple has teeth at one end and a hose at the other end. The shape of the hose at the end is like a pagoda, which is also called a traditional nipple for mold cooling. Commonly used outer diameters are 11MM and 14MM.
They can also be customized according to the size of the hose used by the customer. The inner diameter of the hose is generally 10MM and 13MM.
- The Quick-release connector plug has teeth at one end, and a quick connector (female connector) at the other. The shape of the quick connector is different for different brands.
- Quick-release connector plug is generally divided into a small group, large group, and large group.
- Quick-release connector plugs and mold nipples can be made into different lengths according to customer requirements.
Mold Cooling Hose Nipple Pipe Fittings Pictures
There are no reviews yet.