What are Latch Locking Units?
The latch locking unit is a kind of clamping device, which is used to fix the die mold. It is widely used in stamping molds, and die-casting molds, the automotive parts, and equipment manufacturing industries. There are certain requirements for the material selection and processing technology of the mold clamping buckle.
Noted: The design is simple, easy to install, and highly reliable in operation.
Latch locking units are used primarily on injection molds with multiple plate movements. They can be subject to particularly high loads as a function of the component dimensions and the size of the mold. With its extensive range of latch locking units, DGMF offers a variety of options for solving complex applications on a customized basis.
Latch locking units Z170/…, Z171/… and Z174/…, which now have a DLC coating on their functional surfaces, are said to keep friction and wear down to a minimum. They are especially suited to use in the food and medical sectors, since production can be run without lubricants, making it compatible with a cleanroom environment.
The coating does not lead to any dimensional changes in the functional surfaces, hence the new latch locking units can be fitted 1:1 to existing systems. The latch locking units show good slip properties, due to the low coefficients of friction, and show high corrosion protection.
Tested and tested with Z171 can be used in two.
Latch Locking Units Pictures
The Latch Locking Unit Drawing
The Latch Locking Units Specifications
Latch Locking Units installation
The latch locking unit is used to fix the AB plate, and will not open the first time, preventing the mold from moving, which can play a role in setting and protection.
The characteristics of the Latch Locking Units
- Mold material: mold steel
- Dimensional accuracy: accuracy can reach ±0.002mm, total length accuracy can reach ±0.003mm
- Product hardness: high-temperature quenching: hardness HRC59 ° -61 °
- The product features high hardness, good toughness, and excellent wear resistance.
- Manufacturing process: car / milling / grinding / CNC / deep hole drilling / round grinding / punch / line cutting / discharge
- Surface treatment: polished / titanium coated / blackened
- Product use: The service life is greatly improved, and it is suitable for molds in a high-temperature working environment.
The mechanical interlock design is safe and reliable; this Latch Locking Unit Z170 not only has the function of controlling the mold opening sequence but also can control the order of clamping; the tail end of the plunger adopts high-frequency annealing treatment to facilitate the secondary processing of the mounting hole.
There are no reviews yet.