What are Machinist Screw Jacks?
The Heavy-duty Machinist Screw Jacks are the machine screw jacks for lifting injection molds in the injection molding industry.
Heavy-duty Machinist Screw Jacks Machinist Jack Sets Features
Can be freely adjusted to support the weight, suitable for the mold industry, machining center machine tools, milling machines, and other large machine use.
Heavy-duty Machinist Screw Jacks material
Machinist Screw Jacks Model DGMF-Mold-Clamps-002: S45C
Machinist Screw Jacks Model DGMF-Mold-Clamps-003: Medium steel
Machinist Screw Jacks Model DGMF-Mold-Clamps-004: Medium steel
Screw Jacks Specifications
DGMF Mold Clamps Co., Ltd provides three types of machinist screw jacks specifications for your reference.
Machinist Screw Jacks Model DGMF-Mold-Clamps-002
|Adjustable Screw Jacks Leveling Jack Screws DGMF-Mold-Clamps-002|
Machinist Screw Jacks Model DGMF-Mold-Clamps-003
|Flat Head Machinist Screw Jacks DGMF-Mold-Clamps-003|
Machinist Screw Jacks Model DGMF-Mold-Clamps-003
|Shape Head Machinist Screw Jacks DGMF-Mold-Clamps-004|
The Heavy-duty Machinist Screw Jacks For Lifting Molds are supplied by DGMF Mold Clamps Co., Ltd, the mold clamps Manufacturer in China that also provides injection mold components, die press components, machine tools, fasteners for your best choice.
What is Screw Jack (mechanical equipment)?
The Screw Jack is a rigid jacking device as a working device, through the top bracket or bottom bracket claw of the small stroke to open the weight of the light small lifting equipment.
Screw Jacks are mainly used in factories, mines, transportation, and other departments as vehicle repair and another lifting, support, and other work. Its structure is light and strong, flexible and reliable, one person can carry and operate it.
Screw Jack working principle
Jack is divided into there are mechanical jacks and hydraulic jacks, etc., the principle of difference.
In terms of principle, the most basic principle on which hydraulic transmission is based is Pascal’s law, which means that the pressure of the liquid is the same everywhere.
In this way, in a balanced system, the pressure exerted on top of the smaller piston is smaller, while the pressure exerted on the larger piston is also larger, which can keep the liquid stationery.
So through the transfer of liquid, you can get different pressure on different ends, and you can achieve a transformation purpose.
People commonly see the hydraulic screw jack as the use of this principle to achieve the transfer of force.
Screw jack to reciprocally trigger the handle, the pawl that pushes the ratchet gap rotary, the small bevel gear drives the large bevel gear, so that the lifting screw rotation, so that the lifting sleeve to get up or down, and to achieve the function of lifting tension, but not as easy as the hydraulic jack.
Screw Jacks classifications
Jack according to structural features can be divided into rack jack, screw jack, and hydraulic (oil pressure) jack three.
Other ways can be divided into the separate jack, horizontal jack, claw jack, synchronous jack, hydraulic jack, electric jack, etc.
Among the commonly used jacks are screw jacks, hydraulic jacks, electric jacks, etc.
(1) Spiral jack.
Screw jack threads without self-locking effect, equipped with a brake. Relax the brake, the weight can quickly fall on its own, shortening the return time, but this jack construction is more complex.
Screw jack can support the weight for a long time, the maximum lifting capacity has reached 100 t, more widely used. The lower part is mounted on the horizontal screw, which can also make the weight do a small distance across.
(2) Hydraulic jack.
Used in the hydraulic transmission system for the intermediate medium, play a role in the transmission and conversion of energy, when used also plays a role in the hydraulic system components asked lubrication, corrosion, cooling, and flushing.
(3) Electric jack.
Jack is equipped with an internal pressure-holding device to prevent overpressure, if overpressure, the jack will not return to a certain position, the special structure of the jack can play a double protection role, and the lower jack item installed with a dive device can achieve a low height to achieve the purpose of high travel.
Jack operating techniques
(1) the foundation of the jack.
The foundation of the jack should be smooth, solid, and reliable. When setting the jack on the bottom surface, it should be padded with Dawood or other appropriate materials to expand the force area.
(2) the placement of the jack.
The soft ground when placing the screw jack should be under the jack pad wood blocks to avoid tilting crooked after the force. When the weight is raised, the weight should also be placed under the support mat at any time, but the hand can not be misplaced in the danger zone.
In the process of placing the jack, keep the load center of gravity line of action with the jack axis, jacking process to prevent the risk of skewed, tilted jack due to the jack foundation or load level displacement.
To prevent the jack and heavy metal surface or concrete smooth surface contact sliding, if necessary, to pad with hardwood blocks.
(3) Screw jacking operation.
Screw Jack jacking height should not exceed the effective jacking range. Lifting large objects (such as beams) should be separated from the two ends of the landing, one end of the landing, and the other end must be padded solid, pad firm, and put stable. Jack is not allowed to use overload.
Start the jack should not be rushed, there should be a rhythm of uniform rise and fall slowly. Multiple Screw jacks are used at the same time, to synchronize the operation. Jack operation is complete, to carry out a careful inspection, check the oil pressure and hidden problems, and maintain, place in the appropriate place.
Screw Jack Use precautions Editorial Podcast
Screw Jack is safe and reliable lifting equipment, the general situation will not cause problems, but there are the following precautions when using.
(1) The general working medium of the jack is YB-N32 hydraulic oil, the ambient temperature is lower than 10 ℃, can be replaced with YB-N22 hydraulic oil, the ambient temperature is higher than 40 ℃, can be replaced with YB-N46 hydraulic oil.
(2) The liquid level of the oil tank should always be kept on the centerline of the oil mark during work to prevent the oil pump from sucking empty. When refueling, apply a 120 mesh oil filter to filter out the impurities in the new oil. Frequent use, every 2 months to clean the oil filter, half a year to clean the oil tank, while replacing the new oil.
(3) The normal operating temperature of the jack oil pump is 10 ~ 50 ℃. Oil temperature is too high, you need to take cooling measures or stop the pump; oil temperature is too low, you need to take heating measures or low-pressure operations to improve the oil temperature.
(4) Before starting the motor, the reversing valve should be changed to the middle half position. Point it several times to prevent the high-pressure pump from sucking air, and use it only after removing the air.
(5) The working pressure set by the pump at the factory should not be increased arbitrarily.
(6) High-pressure hoses are subjected to a pressure resistance test of 1.25 times the rated pressure when they leave the factory. Due to the aging of the rubber, users should pay attention to regular inspection when using it for a long time, once every six months.
When checking to do the pressure resistance test, leakage, bulging, or bursting situation occurs and must be replaced. When using, should avoid bending and sharp bend, and not be too close to the hose, to prevent bursting and throwing up an injury. Fixed occasions, available steel pipe instead.
(7) The pump should be serviced once a year. All parts are cleaned with kerosene, pay attention to the protection of the jack with the surface, not arbitrarily bumped, after assembly, the moving parts should be flexible movement, with no local jam.