What is Slide Core Guide Part?
The Slide Core Guide Parts are the Slide Core Guide Units Injection Mould Standard Parts made of Steel and Brass material, for Plastic injection mold, Die-casting injection mold, and Precision machining which are supplied by DGMF Mold Clamps Co., Ltd.
Slide Core Guide Parts Product Description
Slide Core Guide Parts Injection Mould Standard Parts, This type of slide core guide part is fitted to the ejector plate, and contains the molding lifter plate parts, after molding, eject the inner uneven slide core with the slide plate parts within the slide stroke, then the plastic can push out from the mold.
Slide Core Guide Parts Product details:
- Each set of the slide core guide part contains three parts: lifter pin, lifter slider, and lifter seat;
- The lifter slider and the lifter pin are connected in an arching shape so that it has the function of automatically adjusting the angle;
- A reasonable installation angle (5-10°) can ensure smooth ejection without jamming;
- When opening and closing the mold, all parts ensure smooth sliding, so that the concave and convex positions of the plastic parts are safely released and the product is smoothly and obliquely ejected;
- The size of the slide core guide part can be selected according to different strokes;
Slide Core Guide Parts Product features
- The product design is simple and easy to install;
- Since the anti-turning structure is set on the shaft bearing of the lifter guide pin fixing seat, the lifter guide pin is easier to install;
- Due to the compact structure of the slide core guide parts, the possible interference with the mold during the tilting movement is avoided;
- The installation angle range of the self-lubricating plate is 0∽10, which can be selected according to the unevenness of the inner surface of the molded product;
- The three sides of the self-lubricating plate are inlaid with solid lubricants, which have excellent wear resistance, load resistance, and sintering resistance, and can maintain stable performance for a long time without adding grease. However, in order to prevent the initial jam, it is recommended to apply grease when installing.
Please refer to the specification table on the drawing picture for the size of the notch of the inclined guide rod and the size of the fastening screw (PM). The counterbore size of the inclined guide rod fixing seat is set to the size that the hexagon socket bolt and the spring washer can be used at the same time.
Slide Core Guide Parts Are Available At DGMF Mold Clamps Co., Ltd. We Offer Slide Core Guide Parts Inventory, Slide Core Guide Parts Pricing, & Datasheets For Slide Core Guide Parts.
Contact us for more details on the slide core guide parts.
Slide core guide parts drawing
How to install the slide core guide parts?
There are two ways to install the slide core guide parts. Bolt fixing is divided into:
(1) screwing into the push plate method.
(2) screwing into the main body of the assembly.
Please use the BM in the specification table on the drawing picture for the size of the hexagon socket bolts for fixing in method (2); the hexagon socket bolts for fixing in method (1) use a size one grade smaller than BM.
(For example: when BM is M8, the size of the fixing bolt is M6.)
When installing, please use grease to prevent abrasion before running in.
Main features of slide core guide parts
Maintenance-free slide core guide parts for easy removal, Fixing by screws and dowel pins, or clamping between ejector plates.
Slide core guide parts FOR LOOSE CORED Tolerance not specified: DIN ISO 2768 – middle Slide Base Upper Plate Slide Plate Maintenance-free inclined ejector core unit for easy removing of moldings with an undercut.
Totally self-lubricating even at temperatures up to 300 ˚C. For the maximum working angle of 30 degrees. Loose Core Related Parts Fixing by screws and dowel pins or clamping between ejector plates.
Oil-free Slide Core Units are for smooth sliding of lifter pins when inclined compression of core (loose core) including undercut. The lifter pin holder moves in the range of θ, the automatic centering function reduces wear and scratches on the guide and slide plate. The addition of an angle is custom-made.
Oil-free Slide Inclined Pin Holders For Loose Core are the guide part of the Oil-free Slide Core Unit. The automatic center adjustment function according to the head-turning structure of the lifter pin holder helps the guide slide plate to be less worn or scratched.