What is a Cast Iron T-slotted Plate?
The Cast Iron T-slotted Plates, called T-slot bed plates, or T-slot floor plates, are T-slot cast iron surface plates specially for the machinery industry.
Cast iron T-slot base plate platform is a box type with rectangular, square, or round working surface, made of HT200-300, QT400-600, with a scraping and grinding process.
The working surface can be processed V-shaped, T-shaped, U-shaped groove, dovetail groove, round hole, long hole, etc., used for the workpiece, equipment testing, scribing, assembly, welding, assembly, and riveting plane benchmark gauge.
The Cast Iron T-slotted Plates are supplied by DGMF Mold Clamps Co., Ltd, the mold clamps Manufacturer in China that also provides injection mold components, die press components, machine tools, and fasteners for your best choice.
The Mechanical Cast Iron T-slotted Plates T-slot Bed Plates Specifications
Cast Iron T-slotted Plates Model: DGMF-Mold-Clamps-TSP103
Cast Iron T-slotted Plates Product Features
Inspection of workpieces
The basic benchmark tool for each workpiece to be inspected before it leaves the factory
Accurate and intuitive
The workpiece is relatively smooth, with no astringent feeling to facilitate measurement, improving the accuracy.
The product is made of cast iron with high hardness
Suitable for various applications
Metal processing machines;
Ore, Coal mining;
Petroleum chemical industry and medicine;
Building materials manufacturing industry(Lime,G);
Asphalt mixing plant;
Iron and Steel smelting production;
Coal-fired power plants;
Horizontal and vertical groove T-slot table
The working surface of the T-slot belongs to the scraping process; the T-slot scraping working surface can be processed with V-shape, T-shape, a U-shape groove, a round hole, a long hole, etc. It can be used to fix mechanical power equipment.
Gray cast iron casting material T-slot mounting plates
Grinding machine, CNC milling machine processing, mainly used to increase the machine table countersink hole positioning, T-slot fixed workpiece.
Solid T-slot cast iron bed plates
Mainly used to fix the workpiece, it is the basic working platform for fitter workers to debug the equipment, assemble, and repair it.
How to adjust the cast iron T-slotted plate?
T-slot Floor Plates Platform adjustment method:
1. Place the platform flat on the ground, adjust the stability of the four corners by hand, and fine-tune the movable feet until it is stable.
2. Place the flat plate on the bracket, adjust the position of its pivot points, and try to be close to the center symmetry.
3. Initial adjustment of the legs so that each pivot point is evenly stressed.
4. Use a horizontal measuring instrument (level or electronic level meter) to test the level of the plate. Fine-tune the relevant pivot points until they meet the horizontal position.
5. After passing the initial adjustment, let it stand for 12 hours and copy it. If it is not qualified, adjust it again. If qualified before use.
6. After use, according to the actual field environment, periodic inspection and maintenance.