Due to injection molds and die-casting molds, a secondary ejection is required during the special demolding process, and a reset extrusion mechanism is required to complete its function.
The second ejection of the mold is generally used for molds with complex product structures, which is to fix the ejector pin with two ejector plates. The ejector pin moves forward at the same time when demolding, and the secondary ejector pin will continue to move forward when the primary ejection position is limited until the product drags down.
Where is the second ejection of the mold usually used?
1. Due to the special shape of the finished product, or the requirements of mass production; if the finished product is still in the mold cavity after one ejection, or cannot fall off automatically.
2. Part of the ejection stroke requires a larger product. The use of a secondary ejection reset extrusion mechanism can reduce the force exerted by the ejector pin during ejection and avoid product defects during ejection.
3. The forming time of the finished product is required to be longer.
The working principle of the secondary ejection injection machine
In short, the reset extrusion components can be divided into the following three categories.
1. Secondary ejection mechanism with a single ejector pin plate combination
The so-called single ejector pin board combination is a common single set of ejector pin board combinations (one for the upper ejector pinboard and one for the lower ejector pinboard).
Since there is only a single set of thimble board combinations, the ejection action of the injection machine only provides the traditional one-time ejector out; another ejection must be carried out in conjunction with other mold component mechanism designs (such as mold springs).
2. Reset extrusion mechanism of double ejector pin plate combination
First, all the ejector plates are simultaneously ejected together. After ejecting to the set position, a part of the ejector plates stop ejecting and the remaining ejector plates continue to eject until the ejection is completed.
3. Pneumatic/hydraulic reset extrusion mechanism
A pneumatic/hydraulic secondary ejection mechanism is additionally installed outside the mold.
Reset extrusion applications
1. Due to the special shape of the finished product, or the requirements during mass production;
If the finished product is still in the mold cavity after one ejection, or cannot fall off automatically;
2. Part of the ejection stroke requires a larger product.
The use of secondary ejection can reduce the force applied by the ejector pin during ejection and avoid product defects during ejection.
3. When the forming time of the finished product is required to be longer
Features of reset extrusion component
Effectively solve the function of reset extrusion component in the special demolding process;